Oh hey Friday ,Thanks for finally coming we’ve been expecting you,or rather I’ve been expecting you.
Today is Friday *insert Katy Perry’s TGIF last Friday night * here …oh yeah it’s time to unwind ,party with friends ,go on that date.
But if you’re like me who’s apparently still studying for exams and living with her parents…Partying is not an option ,Friday is still a time to study …Then
“You are not alone,for I am here with you”
In the words of Kung fu panda “Enough talk let’s Paarrttty”
So here are 15 songs to get you in the Friday mood and I hope you like them let’s get started
- TGIF last Friday night – Katy Perry… Of course this song makes the list plus I love it and Katy
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato ..Ahh!! I love Demi lovato and this songs gives that Friday vibes
- Sundown ft Wizkid- Zara Larsson
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars… This songs makes a good Friday Vibe..Speaking of vibes
- Vibes – Jojo
- Luv(Remix)- Sean Paul ft Tory Lanez
- Cake by the Ocean- DNCE …our new favorite band never dissapoints us always giving us great tunes.
- Swalla- Jason Derulo ft Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla sign…. Another Great song to put you in that Friday mood
- Despacito – Daddy Yankee ft Louis and Justin Bieber
- Cheap Thrills – Sia …This list is definitely not complete for me without Sia .
- Glowing in the Dark – The Girl and the Dreamcatcher
- Animal- Trey songz
- Closer – The chainsmokers ft Halsey
- September song – JP cooper. Ever since I heard this song on radio I can’t stop playing it …and the last one is
- The way I are (Dance with somebody) – Bebe Rexha .
And that is all of my tunes to get you in the Friday mood
Over to you…
What are you up to this Friday evening and what other Friday anthems ,would like me to check out …Lemme know in the comments below.
Till then have a fun Friday